Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Simple Word Says It All

I've always been impressed by chocolatiers. They put so much time, care and detail into each delectable creation. It's just amazing. I'm sure you've all heard of those reality baking and cooking shows on TV. Cake Boss and Cupcakes Wars are just two of them. I can't imagine being in their shoes, running around the kitchen all stressed out trying to make loads of cupcakes in only a few hours. They not only have to make ALL of them, but the final dessert has to look good and taste good too. Sheesh, I put enough pressure on myself and I usually don't have any time constraints when I'm cooking! I can't begin to think how I'd react if I had only 2 hours to make 1,000 cupcakes. Ok, maybe that's extreme, but I tell you, these baking people are crazy and they end up completing the task and winning the game. Some game. I think I'll forfeit right now and I'm totally ok with that!


The chocolates we made this week were nothing short of a major success. Three thumbs up for the ease, the look, and the taste. I honestly think I would make these at least once a month. Or maybe once a week! They are just that easy and that tasty. Basically, I can narrow it down to one word. I dedicate this musical arrangement to ice cube tray chocolates. The simple and sweet candy that now has me hooked. I might just be in love.



1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! Yum!!
    You can make these anytime:-)
    Super yummy:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...