Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mystery muffin

"Hmm...they sound odd, but I'm up for giving them a try!" That was my response to Heather after she emailed me her idea for our recipe this week. What I really wanted to say was, "Wait a minute. We're putting what in the muffins? Feta cheese and red peppers? And and...spinach?" Only, Heather would suggest such an odd combination and then surprise me when it actually tastes good!


I realize that I have a hard time actually making a complete meal sometimes. You see, I made these muffins having no idea what I would eat them with. Heather had suggested a soup of some sort, but I didn't get myself together enough to have all the ingredients for that. I had all I could do to concentrate on making these mysterious vegetable muffins, let alone make a soup too! Surprisingly though, this muffin isn't bad just eaten alone as a little snack. It's definitely savory and very unique. It's one odd muffin that makes it onto my list of successes! As you can guess, I have a load of muffins leftover and I'm not sure what to do with them! Curious to taste one? Stop over. I have a basket full of what? That's right, mysterious vegetable muffins!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...