Monday, July 25, 2011

Fine Little Aria

An Aria Called Curry

I made a fine chicken salad
Complete with curry and apples too
It quickly jumped inside my mouth
My tongue was happy, yes it's true

My friends enjoyed the mixture
They complimented my skill
These friends adore many salads
But this, their tummy did fill

I’m proud of said chicken salad
It made our picnic like a song
A picnic of friends and poetry
Each playing its part and humming along

And now I'll reveal the curry
That I used in the fine little aria
It added the perfect high notes
I give you the brand called Badia


(Click on the picture above to view it larger)


1 comment:

  1. Your Aria is so "YOU"!! You are so creative:-) I got to smell that curry chicken when you were preparing it, but didn't get to try it. Maybe you and Heather can do a repeat Poetry Night at the Village!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...