Thursday, July 21, 2011

The World Looks Mighty Good To Me

Severals years ago, Heather and I hosted a chocolate party. Sounds amazing doesn't it? Well, yes, in theory. A person can only eat so much chocolate before they start going into a coma from all the sugar. Sure, we tried to make it "healthy" by serving the chocolate with fruit...etc. But, in the end, we realized that it was just a little too much chocolate. Cheese, however, is a totally different subject in my opinion. I may even like cheese better than chocolate. It’s definitely one of my weaknesses. I mean, if you’ve been bestowed with the nickname “Little Cheese”, I’d say you have a cheese addiction. But, I’m ok with that. Frankly, I think cheese should be in everyone’s diet on a regular basis. All in moderation of course. It just makes people happy! As the song goes, “Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a block of cheese to me!” Ohh wait, that’s a tootsie roll isn’t it. Anyway, not only does cheese itself make people happy, but so does cheese fondue!

http://youtu.be/uaXk6PVXqJE

2 comments:

  1. You always make me smile, Mandi!!! Honestly, you girls need to send your blog to the Courant!! I really think you could have a side job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I read your little song and, before I read the next sentence, thought, "isn't that the tootsie roll song?" ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...