Monday, September 19, 2011

Contained Chaos

Did I ever mention my desire to make the perfect omelette and how every time I try to make this perfect omelette, it turns into some wierd egg concoction? After attempting omelettes many times, I decided to come to terms with the fact that I just can't make them. Honestly, I'm ok with that. And besides, the egg concoctions I make are more fun anyways! Since I am not, by any means a tidy cook, the crazy egg mixtures give me an excuse for why there's a complete mess in the kitchen. As Heather said below, we are going vegan for the month of October. I am extremely excited about this because I find that I need some sort of order in my diet. Hopefully, sticking to a specific one will bring about some positive changes. This recipe is not exactly orderly though. Because it's scrambled, I can't mess it up! I can throw in just about any vegetable I want to, and I can put it all in a tortilla! It's tofu chaos safely contained in a nice little hand held wrap!




2 comments:

  1. Mandi, I like this artwork a lot. Well-designed and interesting to look at...in all its chaos! I don't normally comment on our own blog, but this seemed worthy of a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this is a perfect recipe for you!! And honestly, I agree with Heather. Wow!! Fantastic Chaotic Art!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...